Career-related Programme (Ages 16-19)
The CP is a blend of DP courses, the CP Core, and Career-Related Studies (CRS) through external, accredited providers. CP students take 2-4 DP courses alongside KIS peers. In addition, students enroll in their chosen career-related pathway.
The KIS University Counseling team get to know each student on a personal level. They work closely with families to determine the most appropriate IB programme course and combination of subjects that will challenge and prepare students.
Business & Sustainability
Sustainability Management School (SUMAS)
Six CP Career Pathways Tracks:
- Nature Conservation
- Sustainable Tourism
- Sustainable Hospitality
- Sustainable Culinary Arts
- Sustainable Finance and Digitalization
- Sustainable Fashion
Art & Design
Savannah College of Art and Design
- Interactive Design and Game Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Business of Beauty and Fragrance
- Social Strategy and Management
- Advertising and Branding
- Graphic Design
- Sequential Art
Why the Career-related Programme?
- Combines academic and practical real-world approaches to learning
- Offers experiential learning (ex. internships, seminars, and more) leading to higher education and employment.
- Career-specific courses that align with students’ passions and career goals
- Students develop their CV or portfolio for university admissions and employment
- KIS can tailor the IBCP programme to meet their needs and background