The KIS Bangkok Playgroup is a fun way for families to socialize together with their little ones. These structured morning sessions are full of singing, dancing, storytelling, and arts and crafts. We all sit down together to have a snack too. We play games such as bingo and picture dominoes which help the children learn shapes, colours, and matching. The games also teach children to share and take turns. We end the playgroup by reading our favourite storybooks and singing our favourite songs. It’s a great way for the young ones to learn social skills and make new friends!
You and your little ones, from babies to 4 years old, are invited to come along and enjoy a morning of socializing, fun games, art and snacks.
- Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Day: Monday - Thursday
- Place: Playgroup room
- Price: 300 Baht Bambi Members & KIS Parents* 500 Baht all other families
- Playgroup follows school holidays.
*KIS discount is available to all families who apply in advance at the Admissions Office
The KIS Bangkok Playgroup is for all families to join (KIS parents or not). Click below to register your interest for our playgroup
- What is Playgroup?
- When and where is playgroup?
- What does a playgroup session look like?
- How often can my child attend playgroup?
- How many children are in each playgroup session?
- Are there separate sessions for different age groups?
- How much does playgroup cost?
- How do I sign up for playgroup?
- Do I need to stay at playgroup with my child?
- Can another family member take my child to playgroup?
- What happens if we cannot attend one or more sessions?
- How many teachers are in the class?
- Who is the playgroup leader?
- Is food included in the fee?
- Will my child be enrolled at KIS if I join playgroup?
- Does my child have a better chance of being enrolled at KIS if he/she joins playgroup?
- Does my child need to join playgroup before being able to apply to KIS?
- How can I apply to KIS?