KIS International School is a full IB World school in Bangkok, Thailand. The school was founded in 1998 and has established itself as a warm and caring community with strong IB programmes and excellent academic results. The mission of KIS is to be an innovative and caring community that provides all of our students with the knowledge, inspiration, and spirit to be proud of themselves and their place in the world. We welcome applications from enthusiastic, forward thinking, positive minded, and energetic individuals who are interested in making the students' learning journey an amazing one.
Non-Teaching Staff Openings (for 2021-22)
- Director for Teaching and Learning
- Director for Admissions and Marketing
- Marketing/Digital Media Manager
Primary School (Grades EY1 to Grade 5)
Secondary School (Grades 6 to Grade 12)
- Secondary School Physical Education/Health Teacher (MYP)
- Secondary School Design/Visual Arts Teacher (MYP)
- Secondary School Performing Arts (MYP)
- Secondary School Science (MYP)
- Secondary School Social/Emotional Counselor (1)
External applicants interested in positions at KIS International School are requested to send the following documents (in one single pdf document) to email@example.com.
- A cover letter (approximately one page) addressed to the Head of School, which describes the interest in the position for which the applicant is applying, explains the applicant’s professional aspirations, relevant experiences, as well as the applicant’s availability and pertinent personal information.
- A current cv, which includes date of birth, citizenship, and current contact information.
- A list of references that includes the names and contact details of at least 3 current and past supervisors.
KIS provides a competitive benefits package.
As an International CIS accredited IB world school KIS is aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, maintaining a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.