Families interested in enrolling at KIS may do so at any time of the year, however, as some grade levels may be at capacity, early application is encouraged.
Step 1: Visit the School
Families are requested to contact the school and make an appointment  for a campus tour.
Step 2: Complete the Inquiry Form
In order to KIS provide the best service possible, families are asked to complete an Inquiry Form . This can be done prior to a campus tour or during the campus tour.
Step 3: Complete the Application Form
Once families decide to apply, they should submit to the school the following:
N.B. Families are required to complete the Inquiry Form before completing the Application form, so that the basic information such as the family name only needs to be entered once. If you need to fill in any additional information once you have an Open Apply account with us, please find the link here .
Step 4: Schedule the Assessment/Family Interviews
Students are required to take a placement assessment test (Kindergarten – Grade 11) and/or a classroom observation,(Early Years 1 – Grade 5). Primary School parents will, in addition meet with the (Deputy) Principal. Secondary school students and their families also have an interview with the Secondary School (Deputy) Principal. The application is then reviewed taking into consideration the school's admissions criteria which include:
- Results of assessment test or observation
- Previous academic record
- Proficiency in the English language
- Experience in an IB programme
- Previous international school experience
- Class size and seat availability
Once a place is offered to a prospective student, additional pictures and documents as well as payment of fees will be required to secure a space.
View Tuition Fees 2014-2015  and School Calendar 2014-2015 
Additional documents required for enrolment:
- Transcripts (Grade 9 and up)
- Photocopy of passport and visa
- Photocopy of birth certificate (Thai students)
- Photocopy of residence certificate (Thai students)
- 1 digital colour photo (passport like) – can be taken at KIS
- Photocopy of passport and visa
- Photocopy of ID Cards (Thai parents)
- Photocopy of residence certificate (Thai parents)
- 1 digital colour photo of each parent (passport-like) – can be taken at KIS
- 1 digital colour photo of each of the people who have permission to pick up the student (relatives, nannies, drivers, etc).
Required forms (provided by school):
- KIS family form
- Student background form
- Field trip permission form
- TISAC permission form
- 2 Teacher Recommendation forms from previous school (KIS will liaise directly with the previous school, parents need to provide teachers' contact details)
- For Early Years students, an Early Years Guideline Form
Procedure for Expatriate Families
Expatriate families who wish to tour KIS International School during their preview visit to Bangkok can initiate and complete the Application Process during that time. Assessment tests will be booked taking the family's relocation schedule into consideration. Please do not hesitate to call us for any assistance we can give you, including a pick up service from the airport or your hotel to our school.
N.B. No application can be processed until all requested documents have been submitted and the application fee of 5,000 baht has been settled. Please note that late admissions into Grade 11 are discouraged.